We care very much about the safety of our customers, team members and their families, so we are closely monitoring and adhering to guidance and orders from authorities.
The information below serves as a brief overview of our additional safety precautions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions.
General Safety Precautions
- We have prioritized the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation in our Design Studio and other areas of our office and Model Homes where customers meet.
- All non-employee, non-essential traffic into our office has ceased, allowing only essential decision-makers to participate in meetings.
- All meeting areas and Model Homes are disinfected before and after meetings to ensure a sterilized environment.
- Team members and job site subcontractors have been equipped with resources to help control and minimize the spread of the virus.
- We have authorized and encouraged team members to work remotely, if possible.
Model Home Activity
- Model Homes will NOT be open to the general public/walk-ins during the shelter-in-place order. However, in-person and FaceTime or virtual appointments are permitted. Call us to schedule an appointment.
- If an in-person appointment is requested, the New Home Sales Counselor will complete the following list of precautionary measures:
- Disinfect all surfaces prior to appointment.
- Open all interior and exterior doors.
- Turn on all lights.
- Instruct visitors to avoid touching all surfaces.
- Disinfect all surfaces upon completion of appointment.
The Building Process: Key Meetings
A Level Homes team member will guide customers through our modified process, ensuring the highest levels of efficiency and safety.
FaceTime or virtual meetings between New Home Sales Counselors, Construction Managers and customers will be utilized as much as possible. Non-emergency warranty meetings and all 30-day walk-throughs will be postponed until the shelter-in-place order is lifted. We will attend to these issues in the order in which they were received and/or the walk-through date.
The Building Process: Construction
While we are not currently experiencing any construction delays, it is important to note that many of our construction materials and finishes are manufactured all over the globe. We are in constant contact with our international suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of materials. However, as precautionary measures are being taken by many other countries, we may experience supply-chain-related delays that are out of our control. In the event that a material or selection is backordered, we will work with our customers to select something that is similar and available.